"I didn't feel like I was cheating on my girlfriend" - Bassey on sucking CocoIce's boobs

On Saturday, February 11, 2017, CoCoIce caused a stir on social media after she breast-fed Bassey during a game of truth or dare on Big...

On Saturday, February 11, 2017, CoCoIce caused a stir on social media after she breast-fed Bassey during a game of truth or dare on Big Brother Naija.
During an interview with Pulse Nigeria, Bassey who had admitted to having a girlfriend outside the house said sucking CocoIce's boobs didn't feel like cheating on his girlfriend. According to him, it was all for the show.
play Bassey's interview with Pulse Nigeria
"No, I didn't feel like I was cheating on my girlfriend. I won't do anything if I didn't want to," Bassey said.
"That was the spur of the moment and we were playing truth or dare, and that was a moment everyone came out of their hiding and tried to express themselves."
"I wouldn't want to be a killjoy or the party crasher, so I had to do what I had to do. But, no regrets. CocoIce is a very beautiful lady and I appreciate her, and that was just for Big Brother Naija.
In an interview with Pulse Nigeria in February, CocoIce had described the scene as 'just a game.'
According to her, the bad girl in her simply came out.
 "The bad girl Coco, the naughty girl Coco came out during the truth or dare, and it wasn't more than that. Because, even the next day when I woke up, I didn't think anything of it," she said.
Bassey was evicted from the Big Brother Naija house on Sunday, March 26, 2017.

COMMENTS

Name

Artist,5,Asuu,7,BUSINESS,10,Crime,11,Dear Diary,19,Education,34,Entertainment,160,Exclusive,57,Face of the Month,1,Face of the week,5,Fashion,13,Feature,2,GALLERY,2,Gospel,2,Gossip,355,Health,45,Hot,2,Interviews,2,Latest Updates,214,Life Style,8,Music,41,newsticker,2,Photo of the Day,9,Politics,136,RECENT,3,Slide,174,Sports,127,Technology,17,Trends,8,Videos,1,
ltr
item
DamzySax: "I didn't feel like I was cheating on my girlfriend" - Bassey on sucking CocoIce's boobs
"I didn't feel like I was cheating on my girlfriend" - Bassey on sucking CocoIce's boobs
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Xyz-wStSuPA/WNuvxANg7eI/AAAAAAAACQw/vPzI21eBI2QHV1CQeRWfJzgIaDNFpRsFgCLcB/s400/bassey.jpg
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Xyz-wStSuPA/WNuvxANg7eI/AAAAAAAACQw/vPzI21eBI2QHV1CQeRWfJzgIaDNFpRsFgCLcB/s72-c/bassey.jpg
DamzySax
http://damzysax.blogspot.com/2017/03/i-didnt-feel-like-i-was-cheating-on-my.html
http://damzysax.blogspot.com/
http://damzysax.blogspot.com/
http://damzysax.blogspot.com/2017/03/i-didnt-feel-like-i-was-cheating-on-my.html
true
8253873433335756987
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy